PMD is a Level 1 program within the structure of Global African Community Education Development (GACED). As such, apprentices are trained by protocol and commensurate testing on a variety of interior and exterior auto detailing techniques. As well, trainees learn how to market directly to customers through GACED’s canvassing program.
Washington, DC | Atlanta
Interested in becoming an Apprentice?
Enrollment Form are processed monthly for rolling enrollment.
In Montgomery, MD, as a result of agreements brokered by GACED, PMD works to employ and train apprentices referred by private organizations such as Emmanuel Brinkloe Seventh Day Adventist Church and public agencies such as the County Division of Housing Opportunities Commission.
In Prince George’s County, MD, GACED has been recruiting apprentices with hardships privately through online and face-to-face solicitation.
Certification and Awards
We clean the same way, every time. So we don’t fail. Here’s what you can expect when you see us at work-
- We make every effort to document all the details but avoid paper. Your reservations, membership invoices, receipts, invitations, and updates sent via email. All you have to do is tell us what you want! You’ll never have to print anything.
- The contents of each compartment in your vehicle is bagged respectively. That means all the stuff in the center console goes into one bag; the stuff in the glove box goes in a bag of its own, the same for the back seat area, trunk and so on.
- Our Detailers are trained to safely remove non-contaminated bio-hazard, crayon, marker, coffee, juice/soda as well as most other stains.
- Every surface we treat is cleaned thoroughly, often retouching the same area as much 8 times.
- Our eco-safe chemical clean process preserves leather and clothe material, preventing cracking and burning sometimes caused by steam cleaners.
- We use no more than 1/2 Gallon of water for each wash. We don’t rinse or “powerwash” your vehicle, we lather only small areas at a time, cleaning each section until restored, ensuring that all dirt is removed and water marks are cured.
- Two buffers are always used during wax process. An application of wax compound is applied using one buffing machine. Then, using another machine set to low RPM cycling, exterior paint fading and transference is corrected.
We believe in doing more than our fair share. Because we can, we do. Find out more about Positivity = Charity promoted on facebook by clicking the picture above.
Positivity uses and evaluates premium chemicals and equipment from various vendors. This practice assures that the best available products are used to care for our client’s vehicles.
Sponsorship inquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com.